The Donnelly Snowmobile Club is located in Valley County, Idaho just south of McCall. We hope you find this site useful for your sledding needs.
- Think Snow – lots of it!
- Get ready for the 2018 Fun Run slated for December 29, 2018. This is a great event that is fun for the whole family. Thanks to our many Sponsors. We once again will give away many great prizes!
- Please support the Disabled Vets Ride for 2019 – March 9
- The 2019 ISSA State Ride TBA
- Please support Sled Warrior through donations to the ISSA Legal Defense Fund – we need your help to save our Riding areas!
- Let us know about your last ride and upload pictures on Rider’s Blog
- Look on Club Chat to get updates from Club leadership on events and more
- Visit the Join Us page – see what we are involved in – support sledding in Idaho
- Every Snowmobiler needs to know about the Sled Warrior program – Please visit the site to learn more about protecting your access to public lands
REGISTER YOUR SLED ~
DESIGNATE AREA 43A
Remember: Out of State sleds must be registered in Idaho before riding.